So being me i always make a list of everything. Therefore, it should come as no surprise when i made a list for the things i would need at the Bank Muscat Charity Fair which is only 4 days away.
– Table cloth done provided by organisers
– Camera needs to be charged
– Organisers WIP only 2o more to do *yay*
– 2 Bags for display done all ready and packed
– Business cards done printed ( more about this)
– Business card holder done (see below)
For the business cards i dont have a logo designed yet thats happening soon. So for the fair i am going to be using calling cards designed by Cameron Blazer of Cottage Industrialist. Cameron is actually offering these cards for free you can download the pdf here. They are however not for commercial use and i did need to get her permission to use them.
Now i had the cards all i needed was a cute business card holder to store them in 🙂 and here is what i made with this tutorial by Erin from Schlosser Designs