Grace from Sandier Pastures (her button is the one with the camel) whom i met while i was blog partying has tagged me.
So here is why i love being a mum
- I think i loved being mum from the day i found out i was pregnant. I can still remember the day i found out i instantly felt so much love for this unborn child. I loved being pregnant espcially my first pregnancy was wonderful. I loved it because i felt like this is why i am a woman, all thoes years of suffering from menstrual pains and this is what its for to have a baby to become a mother. I was amazed at the fact that a human was growing inside me. I had fallen in love with a person i had never met nor seen expect on a little monitor and the only sound i heard was its heartbeat.
- I looovve being woken up by a smile from my daughter followed by “Mummy can i sleep with you please?” and she snuggles up so we can hug and share a pillow…ahh what a wonderful start to the day.
- Being a mother is no easy job, there are no holidays, no mini breaks and no salary lol but the rewards for taking care of a child, YOUR child is undescribable. My daughters are only 3 and 1 1/2 years old however there are incidents that really make it worthwhile when you see that all your naughty corners, your time outs and scolding has paid off. I love seeing my daughters growing up and discovering who they are and with patience, love and guidance from us they will turn out to be remarkable people.
- Being loved unconditionally has got to be one of the things i love about being a mother. The unexpected show of affection just melts my heart away. Just the other day i was strapping Hadeel into her car seat and while doing she leaned in and kissed my cheeck and said” Mama, i love you” as and smiled. AWWW i love you too my sweetie pie
- Finally, i love being a mum because i can become a kid again. I love playing with my girls. Dancing to our silly tunes, jumping just cause we can, singing at the top of our voices to see who’s voice is the loudest lol
Thanks Grace for tagging me i enjoyed doing this, i tag the following